Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eric Sosa + ALIEN party



Finally had a chance to see Eric Sosa perform.Sadly I arrived late (as usual).Had to go from queens to canal to the heights to bk..etc.The performance was at Public Assembly which is an awesome place for live music.I walked in as he was delivering an impromptu freestyle at the edge of the stage.He left me awe struck.I cant wait to hear more and I definitely suggest you all hit up his next show.Oh and his manager Danielle is the most amazing chica ever <3 much love to both of them.(His songs are on the blogs playlist,Check them out)




Spent a moment in Williamsburg at a bar where my friend was celebrating his impending birthday (27! eek) && then headed over to Happy Endings.Lovely night as usual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much respect to my homie SOSA... and the movement behind SOSALOGY... www.ericsosa.com
It a movement bitches!!!

[$ H A R O N A] said...

looks like funnnn!