Sunday, April 12, 2009

1992

My parents have been away in Las Vegas most of the week for their 25th anniversary,so I went out plenty this spring break but sadly forgot my camera every single night.Went to the 1992 party at lupanar (means brothel ;P) to catch my favorite DJ.

Photo Via Vashtie.com

Though sadly in doing so I missed out on a party at Concrete Jungle with KI Duble.I really wish I could be two places at once sometimes.Also went out for a relaxed evening of hookah after going to Sutra on Thursday.Also apparently missing all the marvelous happenings at Santos.Baked a peanut butter and chocolate cake for my besties arrival back from her week in Cancun.I got bored and made a skirt out of my fathers old Polo.So that's my break in a nutshell..now back to the daily grind.


Ignore the messy room.This is about the skirt!



I really suggest a trip to this amazing store.Skateboards,sneakers,apparel,toys.

No comments: