Saturday, April 4, 2009

?uestlove in the club

So I was all revved up and crossing my fingers for my Topshop card to yeald a decent amount.I got there around 5 and waited on the line that was around the corner and halfway down the block.There was a gallery opening around the corner and they seemed a little bitter.They had signs up reading "Free labotamie for Topshoppers","lemmings go this way---->" and one of my anti-topshop faves:

I went back around ten to retrieve my friend and go to Don Hill's for KI Duble's show.There were still people on line until closing.

Don Hill's seemed a little crowded even as early as ten so we went for a walk in search of food.Ended up at the not very vegetarian friendly 5 Guys.Had a veggie samich and fries.On our way there I ran into the bouncer from Tuesday nights revelry and he asked if I'd like to enjoy the ?uestlove party free of charge.Wasn't too keen on missing KI's show but hey..free...Okay I'm an awful friend.Well we went for some Red Mango frozen yogurt,came back and not only got in free of charge but skipped a massive line of not to happy club goers.



Free drinks all night and the realization that I love white wine.I'm loving my random adventures.Cant wait to see what tonight brings ;)

P.S: my coup de gras..Got them to give me one of the Deemehlow,Herfection,Melo-x posters for my collage.

No comments: