Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March madness leads to April fools

So I've been too busy living in the real world and forgetting to blog of my adventures.Shame on me,ay? Any way I made time between my hectic school schedule and life's dramas to go to an event or two.Well really like make it too late to two and left early from another.
First off went to the Peg leg x opening Ceremony shindig at Santos.It was pretty good but the friend I brought with me wasn't into the music (or good at maneuvering heels) so though I was enjoying myself we left around 2 am to end her suffering.I think these sorts of events are the only places you find men clamoring to roll off their occupation to you.Though I'm finding many sorely disappointed when I say I'm a veterinary assistant by title.


Next for a change of pace I attempted to make it to a friends bands show at Sullivan Hall.Instead I ended up wandering west 4th and 3rd and then going for spinach pizza with my friends.Much comedic relief ensued.I just wish I had caught the show,I heard they sounded great.


Last but not least I attempted to make it toYouMeHimAndHer,a monthly party thrown at Le Poisson Rouge on bleeker.Alas I arrived just as it was ending but went inside to meet up with a friend.We then headed over to Sway for a bit.I got a lucky gift card for Topshop's opening day (April 2) so hopefully It'll contain more then five bucks.Pretty much an awesome evening except I didn't arrive home until about 10 am.<3


Hopefully this weekend will be great because well...SPRING BREAK.All my crazy collegiate's will be home and ready to storm our fair city.Until then ;)

No comments: