Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Long Island Nastea

So...Went to YouMeHimAndHer,More people need to start going.You're all missing out on some amazingness.Left there after my bouncer amigo got me drunk..again.Went over to Santos for Vashtie's birthday which I'd love to blog about and display pics of but I was so busy being drunk and making a fool of myself that I didn't take any.Enjoyed the party on Thursday and got to see just how packed the gallery room at Le Poisson Rouge can get.

DJ Lindsey

Chauca && I

Deemehlow


Friday went to Drom for Callender's birthday.Was pretty great.Left there to head to Duvet but ended up at San Loco Tacos and just wandered Manhattan the rest of the night(avoiding various DJ encounters).Saturday went to my favorite store ;) Concrete Jungle for another wild night.

A very packed Concrete Jungle


(&& on the seventh day she rested).Monday hit up Sway with my Oxymorrons, Ony Irv && KI Duble.Needless to say that was fun.So its cinco de mayo and im all tuckered out missing out on margaritas.


Canal St. J train 5 am

No comments: