Friday, August 13, 2010

Currently in Florida. Schools over for the summer & im taking some time off to recuperate financialy and hopefully get my own place, with or without room mates assisting me.I didnt really do much before I left besides shop, shop & then shop some more. The fact that the manager of this hotel is our friend and this place feels like my second home makes vacation pretty dull actually. I cant wait to get back into the swing of things in NY, things just feel more alive there.
Just a few summer nights I bothered to take photos of before I left.






Went to a club in Brooklyn with my sister despite how much I hate those, charge at the door,grown and sexy, ent. promoted, latin techno playing, type clubs. I try to keep my eldest sibling content. I got into a fight with her ex ( sober at that) & we ended the night at my 'hood' staple Gran Mar De Plata.

No comments: